Excellent Service and Affordable Prices
Thank you for visiting
When inspecting sites for potential rodent entry points, our rodent control EXPERTS will look for rub marks, droppings, tracks, gnawing or other rodent signs. Depending on the type of structure rodents have infested, some common rodent entry points may include:
- Crawl Spaces
- Electrical service
- Fire sprinklers
- Neoprene seals
- Spray-in-place foam
- Utility pipes
- Improperly structured roof and wall vents
- Exhaust vents
- Clothes dryers
- Poor-fitting garage doors
- And more
There are numerous ways to prevent rodent entry into your property. Our exclusion methods are as follows for existing structures and equipment throughout your property:
- Holes and openings. Our rodent proof experts
will seal all holes and entry points
- Vents.If the issue lies in your vents, we will screen and replace your vents to prevent rodent entry.
- Exterior doors. If the distance between the bottom
of the door and the threshold exceeds 1/4 inch, we can fasten metal
thresholds to floors.
- Foundations and floors. If rodents are entering your property along your building’s exteriors, we can install well-formed and finished concrete work as well as tight wall framing and siding in your building.